Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boo it is

Do I have a right to sit with myself. Help myself out a little. I am troubled, tainted, tortured, tired and tormented by it all. It is like attending to an accident where several people have died, and you can't attend to your own dead family because you can't afford yourself that luxury right now. Shit. Pardon the expletive.

Someone show me out of the theatre. The protagonist that I am, has played a controversial role already. The audience is gawking. People have been pained by my act. I know not why. Is it too bad to want something?

Fed lost to Rafa @ hardcourt, and said this, "The problem is you can’t go in the locker room and just take it easy and take a cold shower. You’re stuck out there. It’s the worst feeling. ... It’s rough."

I can somehow see what he meant. I need to go back to the shower now. Ever spent that much of time under a shower in a single day?

G'nite folks.

1 comment:

Vivere said...

A glass can be called half empty,or half full.Its just the way you look at it...
Mister photographer,who'll know it better than you..its the perspective that matters..